[hpsdr] MUNIN2 Update.

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri May 22 04:19:25 PDT 2015

Hi Kjell!
I would like to ask about Munin update. Cable for
transformer, where to better get those? I found on
Aliexpress only one seller for 25ohm coax).
Necesarry cable lenght? But anyway, I think they
sell not less than one meter, I guess. That shoul
be enough. About changes on schematic. Would
you be so kind, please, and make PDF(make red
color to changes) or at least list of changed parts.
I guess, I found most of them, but who knows ;-)
And HiRes image of Munin could be excellent, to
understand best placement for changed parts.
I saw that one image, but there are only a part of
Munin.
What about PS, are there 24V or 13.8V?

73!
         Aivars.