[hpsdr] MUNIN2 Update.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri May 22 09:20:19 PDT 2015

Hi Aivars and Helmut.

Thanks to Helmut, I did not know of this company!

Aivars: Use the flexible cable with 2.45 mm outer diameter. If it is
difficult to get 4 pieces through the holes in the core, the outer
insulation can be removed. Get 1 meter, then you will have some in
spare,may be you need it for a 300W LDMOS PA!

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/