[hpsdr] Hermes BBmesh??

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:49:28 PDT 2015

It uses UDP, yes, but the protocol includes a sequence number. At the
current time I do not believe the software or FPGA firmware attempts
to resequence OOP, so practically there will be problems; of course
once you get a couple of hops away you lack both the bandwidth and the
latency to run the protocol anyway, so the routing and out of order
packets will be the absolute least important concern.

If you do want to run over a topology like this you would be better
served using ghpsdr3-alex and a client like qtradio.