[hpsdr] Help language on the buttons

Gerard F6EEQ f6eeq at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 17 04:51:56 PST 2015

Hi,

I'll buy an ANAN SDR rig for Christmas ( or I'll ask Santa Claus!) and I
have downloaded the HPSDR software to get an impression of what we can
do with it (OK without a TRX it's of little use, but at least you get a
feeling!).

I have one question about the help text you get when the mouse is over a
button/icon.
This text is in French language (I suppose the soft has detected my
primary language on the computer settings) but the translation is far
from optimum, so I'd like to get back to English hints.

I did not find any place to change these comments language or some of
'ini" file where I could change this.

Thanks for your help, and seems that I will have lot of fun with this
TRX/software combination.

PS: it would be a great pleasure to help the development team to get a
better translation if needed.

--
73 de Gerard, F6EEQ
UFT 270, REF 27177, RCWC 257