[hpsdr] Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter display

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun Nov 29 00:21:07 PST 2015

Hi,

I run into a problem on my new system that I did not noticed on my old
I7 system.
When I adjust the zoom or pan slider for the pan-adapter display,
the received audio out of my hermes board's becomes very distorted.
Only during adjustments, after adjustment it is o.k. again.

The cpu usage of my new sytem is very low +/- 2% (I7-5930K)
and the other setting (like: FPS / audio/dsp buffer or sample
ratesettings )
on the hp-powersdr (3.3.6.) don't seem to have any influence on this
problem.

No vac or other audio gadgets, no firewall or other virus-scanners etc.
running.

Yes, did a database reset, and also same problem with an older version
software
that i installed for test and also reinstalled W7 just to be sure

Anyone seeing same audio distortion problems during zoom/pan adjustments.

73' Bert