[hpsdr] No change freq readout.

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Wed Nov 11 01:41:45 PST 2015

Hallo Hans,

Yes there is/was a problem with CTUN in transverter mode, that I also
have seen for some a longer time now,
where after using CTUN one was not able to tune anymore, or just on a
very narrow freq. segment.
And after switching to a HF band and back, it seems to work again.
But I've never been able to find the exactly trigger point where this
alway would go wrong.
So I never did made a "bug report" for that strange behavior.

73 Bert