[hpsdr] VAC1 and RX2 ?

Benny, DH7RG afu at dh7rg.de
Thu Oct 1 02:12:55 PDT 2015

Hi @ all! :-)

I try this time with an ORION board to use the RX2 with the "PowerSDR
OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.3.23". When I turn on the second RX I can see the
Panadapter under the first RX. OK

I use VAC1 to get the audio feedback via the PC speaker.

But when I want control the audio via VAC1 I can only control the audio
 from the main/first RX.

Also the MUTE function doesn't work via VAC1 for both RX.

When I connect an Headphone directly to the board then I can hear the
signal from RX2 and the MUTE funtion reaction.

Is my setup incorrect or what can I do to get the same reaction via VAC1?

73 de Benny, DH7RG