[hpsdr] PowerSDR_mRX_PS_v3.2.29.0

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun Oct 11 09:07:18 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,

I tried reproducing your results but I don’t seem to have any problem with drag/drop tuning with the mouse when using PowerSDR v3.2.29 and Angelia_v5.1 on the ANAN-100D.

I would be interested to hear if your problem persists for you even when using the lowest sampling rate (48 ksps) and with PureSignal disabled.  Here I don’t see any tuning/display problem even at the highest data rates (PureSignal works only up through 192 ksps).

73, Joe K5SO