[hpsdr] Powersdr 3.2.27 and RTTY

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:35:08 PDT 2015

I tried using FLDIGI and PSDR to send some RTTY over the weekend.  I
could receive fine, but no one could understand me.  They kept saying
"agn".  I have used the same setup numerous times before with no problem.

I contacted a friend and verified that he and I had the same problem.
He said that my fsk tones looked like they were individually psking.  I
tried numerous things, like carefully reading and trying any PSDR/RTTY
setup writeup, and there are a lot of them.  I also configured mmrtty
and verified that I had the same problem there.

I finally decided to try an older version of PSDR (3.2.1) and all worked
fine.  I then went through the setup windows for the two versions and
made them match the best I could.  (setup changes with version)  3.2.27
still doesn't work.  The transmit waveform for the two versions look
very different

My system is: Mercury, penelope, metis.

Mike Fager, K7SR