[hpsdr] DFC Firmware - was Re: Another test

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Apr 5 07:30:03 PDT 2016

Sid,

So far it shows great promise.  I seem to have plenty of GPU cycles left
for additional receivers, etc.  There
is currently one major bug where the decoded signal is repeated several
times on the waterfall, looks like IMD,
shown at the bottom of this page:

  http://ad0es.net/hpsdr/ngSDR/code/index.html

Steve AD0ES