[hpsdr] RX1 to left RX2 to right - coherent ?

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Sun Apr 10 07:35:05 PDT 2016

Hello I have a 2 channel Afedri RX which emulates a 100D and seems to
work well with PowerSDR_mrX. I have an Xpol system with 2 coherent
transverters One downside with the Afedri is that in order to hear audio
I have to use VAC and route VAC to some hardware in my case the PC
soundcard. I believe that VAC1 is for RX1 and VAC2 is for RX2. I have
both VAC and Voice Meter Banana which I am using at the moment because I
prefer the lower latency and stability of the ASIO drivers.

What I can't figure out is how to get RX1 out of the Left headphone and
RX2 out of the right headphone using a single sound card. I have RX1 as
ADC1 and RX2 as ADC2 and that seems to work OK, I can listen to one or
the other and Pan them around but I cannot get both streams to work at
the same time. I am sure that I am missing something obvious.

I have VFO Sync on.

When I have tried the diversity function I am not entirely sure how I
should be setting things up.

That kind of L/R diversity will suit me fine for CW EME which is the
only time that I use it. I quite like the V channel in one ear and the H
channel in the other ear. I can do this with Linrad but I want to
experiment.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y