[hpsdr] Fwd: RX1 to left RX2 to right - coherent ?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:12:31 PDT 2016

Conrad,

PowerSDR mRX will only allow a single ASIO connection at a time. Therefore
you must choose ASIO for either VAC1 (RX1) or VAC (RX2), but not both. Yes,
it is a very annoying and counter intuitive limitation.

You may be forced to use MME on both VAC1 and VAC2 such that latency is
equal.

This thread may be of additional interest as it describes many of the other
limitations and constraints of the PowerSDR mRX VAC interface:

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o