[hpsdr] dual psdr installations

Erik van Maanen pa3des at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 17 02:15:06 PDT 2016

Glen,

if you assume there are two different databases for your two powersdr
installations there is probably only one.
You have to make two databases by creating a separate folder for each
radio or power sdr installation.
Then let the shortcut point to that location when you start powersdr.
For example the target for my angelia is "C:\Program Files
(x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS\PowerSDR.exe"
-datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR mRX PS\angelia"
-datapath points to the directory with the angelia database
I have no experience wth two powersdr instances but I dont see it as a
problem.

--
73, Erik PA3DES