[hpsdr] Freidrichshafen

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 23:13:20 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am planning on driving this year to Freidrichshafen from the UK so if
anyone is interested in a ride I have space for 1 person (2 seater
car).  The plan is to leave on Wednesday 22nd June using the Euro Tunnel
with an overnight stop somewhere on the way down and to leave on Monday
27th June with an overnight stop arriving back in the UK on Tuesday 28th
June.  I live close to Gatwick Airport and would have parking available
at my house if needed.

If interested email me direct to keep traffic on the lists down.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt