[hpsdr] ANAN 10 28Mhz tx spectrum and generated birdie

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 09:30:46 PDT 2016

Hello ,

after getting a local friend complaining about hearing me on several
frequencies , I've measured the anan 10 output spectrum , and was
surprised to find spuriis 295 and 590 Khz  each side of the carrier at
-60db/-63dB. I know it is within FCC norms but it is really annoying.
Another problem is that the anan generates a wide  drifting birdie in my
144Mhz receiver  ( of course a separate receiver not the anan). Anyone
got the same problems?

73
Dom