[hpsdr] ANAN 10 28Mhz tx spectrum and generated birdie

Dominique DEHAYS f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 10:24:11 PDT 2016

Hi dave ,

so there is something stange on mine. I have just tried to lsn on a second 28Mhz RX taking care that it is not saturated. I TX on 28.1 and looking up the band I've found:+196/+251/+276/+451/+786/+1049/+1600Khz , and I suppose the same down the band below 28.1. I have not measured the relative levels yet , for sure the two I've written about in my previous message were -60 and -63 , I'll tell abt the others later.This is on the 10W output , but trying to reduce power changes nothing on the spuriois levels I've measured yesterday

73

Dom