[hpsdr] ANAN 10 28Mhz tx spectrum and generated birdie

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Aug 5 12:24:57 PDT 2016

Are you sure that you're not overloading the spectrum analyzer input and
generating distortion in the front end?  One way to tell is to increase
the input attenuation -- if you add 10dB and the spurs drop by more than
10dB, that's a sign of front end overload.

I always try to keep input levels below 0dBm to minimize this problem
(of course, the overload level is different for every analyzer model).

73,
John
----