[hpsdr] ANAN-10 28MHz generated birdie

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 6 08:20:56 PDT 2016

Hi all ,

just checked the low power output , 1st , to my surprise , there is RF
there without switching anyhting , so when using the anan in 10w mode ,
this SMA connector wich is left open delivers RF!

The spectrum is the same : -60dBc spurris. I think I have to switch to
the anan list cause I'm unhappy with the anan behaviour

73

Dom