[hpsdr] FYI: Skywave Linux

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Thu Aug 11 07:41:20 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have a cookbook of sorts for building a Ubuntu system for ham/sdr work:

http://ad0es.net/recipies/introduction.html

It is  a bit dated, and deals with Ubuntu 14.04LTS.  16.04LTS is
probably where you would want to start.
For newbies I STRONGLY recommend buying a new 2Tbyte disk.  They are
cheap these days, much cheaper
than screwing up an attempted dual-boot install and needing to reinstall
your world (you did do backups recently?)

73,
Steve AD0ES