[hpsdr] Power SDR upgrade and .rbf upgrade problem

James Piccirillo j.piccirillo at snet.net
Fri Aug 19 12:12:46 PDT 2016

All, I am having problems after upgrading an ANAN-10 (working for years). On
a Windows 7 Pro PC, first I took the plunge and used HPSDR Programmer V2 to
successfully install HERME_V3.1.rbf. I then ran
1038_PowerSDR_mRx_PS_V3.3.9.0.SETUP without uninstalling the previous HPSDR
software. This may be my first mistake. Clicking on the shortcut launched
the program and this was the only time the  software preformed the FFT
tests. When HPSDR started the "MOX" button is stuck ON. I then used MS
uninstaller to remove the HPSDR software. After a PC reboot, I installed
HPSDR and the same problem occurred but I did not have the reconfigure
anything i.e. Port for radio interface. MOX was stilled stuck on. I tried
resetting the DATABASE but the problem persisted.

.

I searched for a solution in documents but could not find a solution.

.

Before I do more damage can anyone provide details on a solution. I assume I
need to do more than use MS uninstall.

.

Thanks to each of you in advance.

.