[hpsdr] WELCH_WINDOW in Kiss Konsole

ghbyrkit at chartermi.net ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 23 19:45:26 PST 2016

	Dear Roger,

	I believe that your mathematics analysis is 100% correct. Your
proposed change looks very appropriate and correct. To be clear: this
is in SharpDSP, a DLL that KISS Konsole uses to access DTTSP.dll.

	I will make this change to the SharpDSP portion of the KISS Konsole
solution. At this point, I won't issue a new KK exe or setup. But I
will update the codebase.

	In the near future, I'm pretty sure that there will be a newer
version of KK, based on Phil's latest work with the new protocol. Phil
uses KK to make the development and testing of the new protocol easier
for him.

	73,

	George K9TRV