[hpsdr] Fwd: Major Update To My piHPSDR Controller Build Page

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:00:14 PST 2016

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I've made some major updates to my piHPSDR controller build page, which you
can find here:

http://wu2o.dyndns.org/wu2o_pi_4.html

Or by following the link at the bottom of my qrz.com page.

If it loads the same old thing that you've seen before, be sure to "shift
reload" or whatever key combination makes your browser reload the page from
the server and not your locally cached copy of the file (or delete your
temporary internet files).

The new page now details the addition of local audio capabilities (built in
speakes, audio amplifier, etc.), some lessons learned, and the latest plans
for the future.

By the way, if you've built a controller based on my mechanical design, I'd
love to receive a photo from you that I could add to my web page showing
your work. I know that some people have used slightly different
arrangements of the knobs, etc, and it would be great to show other ideas
on control placement within the context of the basic layout.

Thanks & 73!

Scott/w-u-2-o