[hpsdr] Displayed bandwidth?

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Dec 27 19:16:39 PST 2016

You know, when you run PureSignal all the time like I do, there are just some corners of the operating envelope you never peer into, like stitched receivers! :-)

73!

Scott

***

Or the CW Transmit control.

I also have dysfunctional Rx2. It always replicates the frequency range of Rx1. I have done the database reset and reload of PowerSDR, but the best I get is Rx2 working as it should for a few minutes, then it reverts to replicating Rx1. This is not of any inconvenience to me, as I haven’t felt the need to monitor 2 (or more) bands simultaneously.

I don’t want to mess with it without clear direction, as PowerSDR v3.3.9 is otherwise stable.

PureSignal is not of interest to me as I run CW about 85% of the time. There are many corners of operating.

73,
Luke VK3HJ