[hpsdr] Prototype FPGA board

lu9cbl at gmail.com lu9cbl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:58:17 PST 2016

Hi to All!!

I want to you if any knows, if it´s posible to put the firmare of the
receiver in one of this FPGA Prototype boards sell in ebay??? I´m only need
the RX to made tests right now, and control it from the PC.

I view the HPSDR project, but it´s a little expensive for my economy right
now
 i calculate i need this modules for a basic rx configuration:

                - Atlas (Bus)
U$D 39 (TAPR)

                - Mercury (Receiver)
NOT AVAILABLE TAPR

                - Power Supply (LPU)
U$D 43 (TAPR)

                - Magister (USB) (Communication)                        U$D
199 (TAPR)

MERCURY + SHIPPING

I saw prototype boards with FPGA for a 30 dollars more or less, maybe
someone try to do this o can give me any idea to try in that way.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english

73s

Mat LU9CBL

---