[hpsdr] Alex board operation

Glen glenk4kv at mds-ham.com
Sun Feb 28 12:40:10 PST 2016

Hello,

I have some questions about the Alex board functions under PowerSDR:

1.  XVrter RXin relay never comes on.  I tried all kinds of combinations in
setup and bit 0 of the
    serial latch never goes low here.  I assumed if it were shorted to +12
somehow, that firing
    that bit would short things out.  I measured right on the chip, not the
relay.

    BTW, RX1 and RX2 relays work just fine on that same latch...

2.  I cannot find a way to bypass the TX LPF on rx, although this seems to
be a very logical
    option to have!  I really cannot see why the signal is routed through
the LPF section anyway.

3.  My HPF relays do not work unless I have Manual checked.  I would have
thought that Firmware
    was the proper option???

Thanks in Advance!

73's