[hpsdr] Signal level discrepancy RA Utility / Multimeter

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 12 04:01:29 PST 2016

Joe,
Your better course of action is to write the file with commas "," separating fields, and
periods "." separating parts of a floating point value, and ensure that you write and read
them with 'invariant culture'.  That is you ensure that all floating point numbers are
read and written as if they were in the US.  This is what Kiss Konsole has done with
considerable success.  It also allows the files to be interchanged freely among hams.

George K9TRV