[hpsdr] RA utility testers, please

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Tue Feb 16 12:49:19 PST 2016

Hi Erik,

Okay, thanks much for the tests and feedback.  It is appreciated.

I’ll have a new version shortly that fixes an issue with regard to reading files in that has been discovered and it will implement a few of the new suggestions from other users that will make the utility more convenient to use, hopefully.

73, Joe K5SO