[hpsdr] Hermes board trouble/question

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Feb 20 12:17:33 PST 2016

Hello Glen.

I did the same test as you except I have no extra RX. And with the Signal
Generator set to -100 dBm, the S meter shows -100 dBm at all the
attenuator settings, only the base level rise. This is how my Hermes has
always been.

Dumb question; have you done a Level Calibration lately?

73, Kjell, LA2NI

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/