[hpsdr] Exceeded power of Penelope: 630mw

Tokio Endo tokio.endo at i.softbank.jp
Sat Jan 2 19:56:33 PST 2016

Hi All,

As per the problem of Penelop exceeded power, I replaced OPA2614, analog amplifier on the board. Compared with a normal spare Peneloe, I found that exceeded power aound 630mW is <<not actual forward power displayed on PowerSDR meter>>.  It is almost the same forward power as that of the spare Penelope, it is around 250mW, since the two boards drive my 100W amp at the almost same output. However the defective Penelope put powers slightly smaller than the normal one.

Can anyone explaine this observation ? I doubt LMC6482AM is faulty.

Regards,

Tokio Endo
JA1CCA