[hpsdr] 15 minute I/Q .wav recording

Jay Bergstrom jayb at chiconet.com
Tue Jan 5 18:42:24 PST 2016

15 minute I/Q .wav recording

Subject: [hpsdr] Playback of I/Q recording w/o hardware

Dale,
I would be very happy to obtain a copy of your recording. Send as an
attachment? Is it huge? My email: jayb at chiconet.com.

Thanks for your offer, it suits my immediate needs perfectly.
Jay
[not a ham, but a lifetime electronics person. I may have to finally
get my ticket to fully enjoy this sdr evolution. A ham fan since the
'60's, I used to ride my bike around east LA and knock on the doors
of the places with towers. Now I'm 60s entertaining myself with
pipelined code on dsp. Have been lurking and enjoying this forum mightily.]

At 02:18 PM 1/5/2016, hpsdr-request at lists.openhpsdr.org, you said...