[hpsdr] Help with CAT Control / Midi

Jay Mills jay at jaymills.org
Sun Jan 10 13:26:57 PST 2016

I am trying to get started with interfacing a midi dj controller to
Power SDR.  I can see the User Interface Controller -- Controller
Selection bar in the MIDI Tab of CAT Control.  However, I am unable to
find any documentation on how to set up a control file or even what file
type is expected.

A great start would be the file type extension and directory that this
points to.

The Yahoo group is no help.  Can someone point me in the right
direction; or do I need to know 3 programming languages before beginning?

Thanks,
Jay, HP3AK