[hpsdr] 16-bit DUC/DDC transceiver ODYSSEY

Serge Smirnoff R6YY ru6yy at qrz.ru
Fri Jan 29 02:44:55 PST 2016

Helmut, are you an expert, I do not argue. But my post information
intended not only for you. Our forum is visited by many amateurs. On
Circuitry: what ADC  in Elad? No objection to this LTC-2165? What power
have LTTS2208? This is a real heating stove. Tell me how many bits in
the most popular receiver Afedri? How many hundreds of people have
purchased this receiver and thank the author for successful design? No
reason SNR and SFDR Afedri? I'll add to it the versatility of Odysseus,
his ability to work with all existing SDR programs. Finally the price.
Not every HAM can lay out a few thousand dollars for Anan. Those who
wanted Anan - bought it. Now you can try the Odyssey. By the way, in
Russia for several amateurs successfully use the Odyssey. For technical
questions, contact the author better. His address is on
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/245090331/odyssey-trx-sdr-ddc-duc-tranceiver.
Regards. 73