[hpsdr] Troubles with 3.3.9

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:50:33 PDT 2016

Gerard,

Uninstall both old and new version.

Delete this folder in it's entirety:

C:\Users\<name of your computer goes here>\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR mRX PS

Reinstall 3.3.9.

Wait for new FFT "wisdom" file to be created. This could take a long time,
perhaps over an hour. You will know when it is done when PowerSDR starts.

Redo all of your settings but don't try to transmit.

Quit and restart PowerSDR.

See how it works.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o