[hpsdr] piHPSDR on Odroid C2 ?

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:40:09 PDT 2016

I did a quick test using an Odroid C1+ and added the code for the tuning
encoder. As my main effort is to get a good portable system running using a
Raspberry Pi 3 and the 7 inch touch screen I have not had time to look at
the Odroid any more. I think there are some problems with GPIO on non RPi
systems because of lack of interrupts that can be assigned to rising and
falling edges.  For a really good encoder implementation they are a
requirement.  I do not have a C2 so have not looked at it, but it may be
better.

I am in the process of making some changes to the code for the GPIO and
touchscreen toolbar code to remove some duplicate code and remove all of
the higher level code from the GPIO module. This should make it easier to
replace for other systems.

I have been looking at the Intel mraa GPIO library as they have an
implementation for the RPi and also the Up board.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt
Sid
Are you listening, you are the Odroid geek if I remember correctly.

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
R/C Pilot (sort of)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle, Pistol, Black Powder Instructor, Range Officer