[hpsdr] HPSDR presentations Ham Radio 2016

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Tue Jul 12 02:59:02 PDT 2016

Hi Helmut,

Yes, a shame that the audio files didn't work proper at the presentation.

Maybe they could have been edit into the you-tube video.

I'm a longtime user of open-HPSDR, so quite familiar to the WDSP quality
(h.i.).

But maybe, for the people that still think that HPSDR is just the old
flexradio software,

a good thing to put them together with the pdf's in the dopbox directory?.

73'  Bert PA2XHF