[hpsdr] database troubles

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Jun 1 00:18:06 PDT 2016

Glen,

I'm using the different releases of openHPSDR PowerSDR since nearly 5 years
daily with different setups, but I could never notice such a behavior. If
really severe bugs are in a new release, our programmers usually fix that
within shortest time.
Reseting the database in the HPSDR setup doesn't solve all issues. I would
suggest to delete manually the database in the directory:
C:\user\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR mRX PS\database
So done start with a virgin build of the settings.

73, Helmut, DC6NY