[hpsdr] Problem with v3.3.7 software & bare Angelia board

JJ drunkkennedy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 07:24:44 PDT 2016

> Maybe someone can tell me how to stop the software (v.3.7.7 in Windows 7)
> from re-checking the Alex box automatically each time the program starts
> with ANAN-100D selected as the Radio Model.  ** I am using a bare Angelia
> board and checking the Alex box gives weird transmit behavior (as I would
> expect).  I NEED to stop this behavior.  I know, it is as designed but I
> need a workaround.
> Thanks, Jay, HP3AK high up on the Volcano at the edge of the jungle.

I don't know if this is related or not but I also run a bare Angelia board.
It is primarily used for receive but every now and then I use it to
transceive.

I was recently getting ready to use it for a QRP QSO  and noticed that the
output is very low. Not the usual 700mw which my QRP watt meter shows. I
have gone through the Power SDR settings trying to find a setting that
wasn't correct with negative results.
I was beginning to think that I have a transistor that failed.

I believe both Power SDR and firmware are current.  I'm at work now and
can't check the versions or measured outpu power.

Thanks,
Jon
WS1K