[hpsdr] No RF output on digital modes

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Sat Jun 11 23:32:03 PDT 2016

Hello all, having a pb on digital modes with PWSDR (v 3.3.7)  using WSJT-X
when I TX the radio goes to TX ( PTT working fine ) but there is no RF
outupt . looks lie the audio signal from WSJT does not reach the radio input
?
I am now on windws 10 but I had also the problem with Windows 7 , using VAC
,MME driver , my PC is an I7 core .
Is it a known problem ? is there a recommended configuration ?
Thank you
73
Jacques F6BKI

---