[hpsdr] Thetis & synchronous I/Q data

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jun 12 18:04:26 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Angelia does provide a synchronous I/Q stream when coherent receivers are
selected.

The I/Q data from the two receivers are time multiplexed to ensure they
remain synchronised e.g. Rx0(IQ), Rx1(IQ), Rx0(IQ), Rx1(IQ) etc.

Please see the protocol documentation as to how these packets could be
decoded for use with Map65.

The new protocol uses the same technique.

73 Phil...VK6PH