[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX v3.3.8 kudos and a bug

Jim Barber barberaudio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:33:35 PDT 2016

(1) The reduced TX latency brings a whole new level of usability. Simply
terrific.

(2) However we got there, I no longer get strange artifacts in the TX audio
when CESSB is enabled.

(3) Use of Diversity with "older" Angelia boards seems much improved.

The only issue I've found so far is when changing the MON (TX Monitor)
level the value stored when the setting is applied doesn't appear to always
be the last one selected with the spin button. Whether this is an old bug
or new I don't know. I rarely used the TX monitor in the past except when
setting up hardware - that's changed now with the reduced TX latency. :-)

Thanks gents, very much appreciated!

73,
Jim N7CXI