[hpsdr] Line In and MIC

Glen glenk4kv at mds-ham.com
Mon Jun 20 10:57:00 PDT 2016

I noticed here that if I turn off MIC in PSDR, it does not select
Line In in setup.  However, if Line In was selected in setup, then I
click Mic in setup, it turns on the MIC button on the screen.

Shouldn't it work both ways so I do not have to keep going into setup to
use digital???

Again, I am hoping that the Antenna, and rx antenna controls will be brought
out to the main screen in an upcoming version, and that the program
remembers
which rx antenna I am using on a particular band...

Thanks for all your effort.

73

Glen K4KV