[hpsdr] something gone bad in 3.3.9 ?

N0URE N0URE at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 12:42:04 PDT 2016

So I jumped from 3.3.7 to 3.3.9 two days ago.
All went well and I had a normal clean shut-down last night.
Today I have 0 Watts TX on the TX Meter from the Tune of WSJT-X v1.6.0
and the MFJ 993B.
MOX on PowerSDR is normal, I can hear the TX relay. Sound from WSJT-X is
good to speakers and I when back with VAC Line-1
see full bars  on the Windows Device display and three bars on the VAC
Control Panel, but ZERO Watts out.
TUN on PowerSDR is normal. radio is 100D.
I have reset the values of Setup | Audio | VAC1 many times --- no
change. Put the VAC1 TX gain to + 40 -- no help.
I don't want to hear "Reset the Database"! I'm really don't like
reentering all of that information over and over.

Anyone have a better idea?

73
John TI4/N0URE