[hpsdr] TX spurious

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Wed Jun 29 00:46:07 PDT 2016

Hello all, running W10 , mRX-PS 3.3.9 and Voice Meter Banana  for VAC .
When on WSJT-x or WSJT 10 receive works fine but when I TX I have two spurious each side of the RF carrier about 800 Hz separation and about 50dB below the main carrier .
It does not depend on RF output level, nor VAC TX gain  , previously I was using  VAC  from Eugene Muzychenco and I had absolutely no spurious . I changed to Voice Meter Banana to have more stability .
Although it is probably not related to mRX-PS software I wonder if the readers of this list have seen something similar ?
Thank you
73
Jacques F6BKI

---