[hpsdr] redpitaya hpsdr

xitan at beach.ocn.ne.jp xitan at beach.ocn.ne.jp
Tue Mar 8 18:11:38 PST 2016

dear

The software I'm using is in the link address as you point out. When copying on a sd card, I move certainly. That it was felt makes them move, and is as follows. (1) the function of powersdr isn't in the state everything can be used. (The master volume doesn't function.)
(2) noise from a network cable is picked up. I think BPF is necessary.
(3) so an isolater is kept in the way of the network cable. Noise was somewhat less with this.
(4) TN-612/G of holdings  When a military Pre-postselector was inserted, I had the effect dramatically. The difference in the reception wasn't also found more than HPSDR of holdings. Conversely, the one of REDPITAYA was sometimes preferred.
(5) I have not tried yet about a diversity, but because 2 has this A/D, it seems to work effectively.
(6) a corrugation is being observed about a transmission. It's 1mw, so it's expected to be on-board and load an amplifier.
(7) I think but 300$ can make the very various how to use this foundation. I'd like to expect it of future's software.

   de  jh3jmt