[hpsdr] Multiple Atlas boards

Larry Gadallah lgadallah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:03:03 PDT 2016

My apologies if this has been asked before/elsewhere; I haven't found any
information about it after a moderate search effort. The ghpsdr3 server,
given appropriate firmware in the Mercury or Hermes, can manage multiple
parallel receivers. Is this possible with multiple Mercury receivers on the
same Atlas bus? My understanding is that each Mercury can support 3-4
simultaneous receivers, but how could additional receivers on additional
Mercury boards be accessed or addressed?

Thanks,
Larry VE6VQ/W7
--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512