[hpsdr] redpitaya hpsdr

F6DET F6DET at free.fr
Fri Mar 11 02:53:44 PST 2016

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply.

I have not bought the Red Pitaya to a TRX but for its oscilloscope and
generatorfunctions.

I just want to see what it makes in SDR.

I'm testing with version 3.3.6 in the same setting with the 3.2.29, ie DHCP.

ANAN: 192.168.0.13
RP: 192.168.0.22

and v 3.3.6 (on the same PC), don't found RP on the network.

73 - François - F6DET