[hpsdr] Looking for PowerSDR help

Doug Ronald doug at dougronald.com
Sun Mar 27 17:17:21 PDT 2016

Thanks to John, and Barry's suggestions, now I'm getting audio, but it
hiccups in step with the panadapter display update. I set the sample rate in
my audio device to 16 bit 44.1 kHz, and the same in HDSDR. I hear the audio,
but not in a steady stream. I upped the priority of the program to real time
with no change. I see the network traffic pretty steady at 32 Mbps and my
network has a ceiling of 54 Mbps, so maybe that is the bottleneck. I'll move
the computer directly to the
BeMicro CVA9 and see if that clears the audio up...

Thanks all,
-Doug W6DSR