[hpsdr] CW sidetone through speakers on PC instead of Headphone on ANAN SDR

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Wed May 4 18:52:18 PDT 2016

You can achieve that situation by setting up and enabling one of the VAC (virtual audio cable) options in HPSDR PowerSDR but it is not at all a good idea for CW operations as you will find that there is considerable latency when routing the CW sidetone via the VAC audio connections.  By contrast, there is negligible latency when using the SDR speaker jack.

73, Joe K5SO