[hpsdr] A little help?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu May 5 23:35:22 PDT 2016

Of course you can download the current soft/firm-ware,
<http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/PowerSDR_Installers/PowerSDR
_mRX_PS_v3.3.7.0_Setup.msi> PowerSDR_mRX_PS_v3.3.7.0_Setup  and Hermes v
3.1_rbf., from the open HPSDR site http://openhpsdr.org/download.php .
Moreover you’ll find there the programmer to update firmware.

73, Helmut, DC6NY