[hpsdr] SDR Academy, Fr.hafen.

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun May 8 07:21:06 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Many thanks Kjell again for the clue. It is the mistake of the organizer. As
scheduled the SDR-Academy will take place on Saturday, 25th June. The
HPSDR-block will start at 11:55 in room Berlin with

John Melton, G0ORX/N6LYT:  Stand-alone HPSDR Transceiver using low-cost
processors

Phil Harman, VK6PH: Direct Fourier Conversion (DFC) – An alternative
architecture for Software Defined Radios

Dr. Warren C. Pratt, NR0V: Advanced Algorithms for Noise Blanking and Noise
Reduction

Adam Farson, VA7OJ/AB4OJ: Evaluating Digital Receivers

At 14:00 we will continue in Hall 2, room 2, with the HPSDR Forum for
general discussion including the a/m topics and new projects.

73, Helmut, DC6NY

ps. At least for the HPSDR-Block of the SDR-A a video recording is provided.
For the forum we still need a camera-man.